Ultrasonic thickness measurements
The Technical Department performs ultrasonic thickness measurements including:
- Residual thickness measurements of vessel hull structure items,shell and deck platings, vessel pipelines and interconnections, cargo gears, vessel equipment foundations e.t.c as per classification society requirments
- Compressed air and other media bottles thickness measurements
- Accessment of the vessel hull technical condition
- Hull damage accessment and elaboration of repair technology / recommendations
- Related projects and calculations for hull renovation, class extension e.t.c.